Align Technology Creates Interactive Brand Experience with the First Ever Invisalign Centre in Singapore
Align Technology, Inc., the makers of clear aligners, has opened doors to the first ever Invisalign Centre in Singapore. Situated in the heart of Singapore at Wisma Atria, Orchard Road, the Centre is designed to offer personalised and immersive experiences for consumers interested in Invisalign treatment and connecting them with a local Invisalign doctor, of their choice.
The Invisalign Centre brings the brand directly to consumers in a consumer-familiar environment. At the Centre, consumers can:
- Browse, ask questions, and learn about the benefits of teeth straightening with Invisalign treatment
- Learn about the common teeth misalignment cases
- Experience what they might look like with a better smile with SmileView
- Have an interactive and educational experience highlighting how the integration of iTero scanners into the Invisalign treatment workflow results in a better patient treatment experience
- Understand more about Invisalign aligners, their materials and how they look and feel
- Learn about the next steps towards getting a new smile through the patient concierge team at the Centre
The Centre serves as a brick and mortar platform for consumers to learn about the Invisalign brand through a new and different way. This reduces barriers to treatment for potential patients and allows them to get excited about getting a better smile with Invisalign clear aligners.
The Invisalign Centre reflects Align Technology’s overarching approach to engaging consumers through interactive brand experiences and connecting with them where they spend their time – online and offline.
“Globally, more than 6.8 million consumers have transformed their smiles with Invisalign System and we are confident more consumers can benefit from straightening their teeth. The Invisalign Centre in Singapore is one of the many initiatives Align Technology is pursuing as part of its strategy to educate and engage consumers and to connect them with Invisalign providers”, said Ms. Julie Tay, senior vice president and managing director asia pacific at Align Technology.