Free live webinar: "Beam me up Scotty" - CBCT and beyond
Dr. Michael Parchewsky will be presenting a case-based overview of his journey utilising the Orthophos SL CBCT technology as a hub for digital workflows including clinical exams, implants, restorative and other newer workflows such as sleep and endo on Tuesday, May 26, 6pm CEST (Wednesday, May 27, 12am SGT).
Through this presentation, participants will:
- Learn how the CBCT technology can effectively improve diagnosis and efficiency in practice
- Understand and apply the concepts of Digital Implant Case Presentation (DICP) through the stages of treatment planning to acceptance
- Comprehend the essential digital workflow basics of guided implant placement utilising the technologies of CBCT, CEREC Primescan and Sidexis/Galaxis
- Apply and understand the economics of CBCT and how to integrate fees into practice
- Experience case-based workflows for implants, TMJ/restorative, SureSmile and Sleep dentistry
Emerging applications for CBCT with guided endodontic applications will also be introduced and discussed.
To register, visit here.
Orthophos SL 3D on